Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ray of Sunshine

Today was an exciting day--the day that Ray's opened for the season.

This place is soooo good. I drive past it every day and think about how delicious the ice cream concoctions are. March 1 couldn't come soon enough!

And when I thought it couldn't get any better I saw they now have a Peppermint Patty ice cream. Kristen and I planned our visit for lunch time today.



Ray's opens at 11:30 am. We were there by 11:42 am. The first customer got a $25 gift certificate and we were customers #2 and #3. Shucks. They also didn't have the Peppermint Patty ice cream (double shucks) but swore they would have it soon!



I paid my $2.50 (I KNOW-- crazy deal, right?) and dug into my peanut butter explosion. Just as heavenly as I remembered!

I look crazy. I'm ok with it.
Sure, it was 35 degrees out today. But is there ever a bad time for ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...