Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Peril Carol

Ugh, sorry about the wackness of the blog lately. I’m in the process of moving to a different domain and changing formatting and adding new features…needless to say I am no computer expert and it shows.

After I had a complete meltdown last night over my technological ignorance Mike suggested we watch “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”



I’m a big BIG fan of Halloween, which you can read about here and here. But I’ve never seen this movie before! Shameful. For some reason we started talking about it the other day and Mike downloaded it.

I realize it’s weird that we watched this in June but I don’t see anything wrong with celebrating Halloween all year long. Not sure what I was expecting but the movie completely threw me for a loop: the animation was crazy and I had no clue it was a musical! Plus it was made in 1993 - I was 9 when it came out! I am old.

Of course I ended up loving it but there was still a bit too much Christmas involved for my tastes. Tim Burton has a crazy imagination though. So many clever touches, like these vampires with umbrellas!



Totally my favorites. I’m getting so excited for Halloween!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...