Sunday, May 15, 2011

May Showers

This weekend I drove up to Nova for my friend Michelle's bridal shower. We have been friends since college and she was also a bridesmaid in my wedding--her wedding is in July and I was so excited to see her before the big day!

The party turned out great! There was lots of food and tons of presents.




I love these little bear centerpieces:


We played some bridal shower games--I almost won 'How well do you know the bride?' and was this close to winning 'Bridal Bingo.' Shucks.


Michelle was glowing with happiness. She was genuinely happy to see every guest and thankful for each gift she received.




Catherine--Michelle's sister-- did such a nice job with the party; she's a great Maid of Honor! And seriously, how gorgeous are these girls?


Plus all of the bridesmaids got a chance to meet one another (there are 9 of us!)


What a great day. Can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...