Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hair Emergency

I've been trying to be thrifty lately. And by that I mean I'm trying to cut down on unnecessary expenses while still hanging out at bars, buying new clothes, etc.

My hair was in need of a cut, big time. I grew my hair out for the wedding and got it trimmed shortly after, but I have totally neglected it for the past 10 months. The other day I looked in the mirror and realized how scary I looked.

I get nervous about haircuts-if it looks bad that's all anyone focuses on! But instead of spending the normal $50+ that I usually do I decided to try out Fantastic Sams. It's literally 30 seconds from our house and Mike has been there before, plus it's $15 and all I needed was a trim. How bad could it be?


Well, the woman who cut my hair put on gloves before she washed it because she "has a skin condition." She was cra-azy and couldn't hear a darn thing I was saying. BUT she paid a ridiculous amount of attention to my hair because she "hates seeing people with crooked hair." Plus I got a 10% off loyalty card. Hello $13.50 hair cut.

On the way out she was entering my name into the computer and she excitedly shouted "Oh, Mike! I've cut his hair several times!"

Yup. My husband and I have the same hairdresser.

Image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...