Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boo-urns

I love Halloween--I'm so excited we're able to decorate early this year!

Last night we carved our pumpkins. I remember hating emptying out the pumpkin guts as a kid, and it's still disgusting!


Cutting into the pumpkins
 
Action shot!

Grossss

I had a simple design in mind. Erinn gave me a template for a pirate pumpkin and I was pretty sure that if I focused, I wouldn't mess it up.


Not bad, yeah?

Mike decided he was gonna go big with his design. His love for The Simpsons led him to try his hand at this design:




It required some serious power tools.




How awesome is his??


I realized mine doesn't look as bling-tastic at night, but I still love it.






All lit up on the porch

We are the spookiest house on the block!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...