Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby York!

I can't believe I've managed to keep this secret but...

Lauren and Chris are having a baby!!!



Mike and I heard the big news at the beginning of the year and were sworn to secrecy. This family really must trust me because I am TERRIBLE with secrets. Lauren found out right before their big trip to Scotland, which meant no visits to the pubs for her. As she put it "This baby already has a good sense of humor."

This was such a tough secret to keep. Every time someone mentioned Lauren or Chris I would start to grin--I'm just so excited for them! They're so much fun to be around that I can guarantee this baby is going to have the most awesome set of parents. Plus an aunt and uncle who are going to spoil him/her rotten!

Can't wait for Baby York to get here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...