Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bridal fiesta!

Yesterday was my bridal shower. And. it. was. awesome.


I had mentioned possibly having a fiesta themed shower a few months ago--I LOVE Mexican food and am not really into the traditional themes. That was the last I heard about the details and my bridesmaids totally ran with it.



I showed up to the party and was completely taken aback by how many sweet and thoughtful touches were put into the day. There was a ton of delicious food, yummy margaritas, custom M&Ms (I look weird as an M&M in case you're wondering) and a firefighter pinata!




Lots of friends and family came to help celebrate. It was so nice to see all the women I care about in one place!




And presents. SO many presents. I am spoiled rotten. Although I am not happy I had to open lingerie in front of an audience. Not at all awkward, right?

It was such a great day! I am so thankful to have so many people in my life who care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...