Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bring it 2010!

While I'm looking forward to the new year, I hate to see 2009 go.

This past year has been, without a doubt, the best year of my life. This time last December I was living in a sketchy apartment, with my biggest concern being who I could find to come to Roxy happy hour with me or where my seats to the next VCU basketball game were located.

Now, I am engaged to my best friend and we're living in the house of our dreams. I still love a good basketball game and gin and tonic, but my priorities now rest in paying the mortgage and making sure we have food in the house. My job is challenging and I like the girls I work with, so I actually look forward to going into work everyday. I was terrified to turn 25, but with that milestone brought great memories with lifelong friends. And as always, I have an incredibly funny and supportive family.

A look back at 2009:

Takin' a spin on the carousel in Disney with the fiance:


Same ole' same ole' with the bro at Easter:


How we broke it down at the Reeves' wedding:


Our snow covered neighborhood:


Such a great year. Something tells me 2010 is only going to be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...