Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mike is so happy it's November 1

I love Halloween so very much. It's definitely my favorite day of the year!!

To celebrate I treated myself to this spooky treat at lunch


When I got home Mike made sure our front porch lights were working (to welcome trick-or-treaters!)


And I assembled our candy bowl!


We actually had a decent crowd this year and we loved all the kiddos in their costumes. I turned the lights off at 7:30 and happy to report no teenage hooligans rang our bell :)

The adults had a few spooky spirits


I rocked my totally glamorous Halloween sweatshirt


And Brooksy guarded the front door, just like last year. I took a comparison shot and just...wow.

Only 364 more days until Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...