Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We're baacckk!

I know. I’ve been MIA for 2 ½ months.

I got the warning from Blogger telling me I needed to renew my website. I didn’t. Yet it’s still here?

My darling husband asked me the other day why I stopped blogging and honestly, I didn’t have a good answer. We’ve had plenty of adventures but I wound up posting the pictures on Facebook and calling it a day.

But then Mike reminded me how funny I am when I write and that was all I needed to get back at it.

So forgive me for the absence. Here’s what we’ve been up to!

A visit to the piano bar, where Weston confronted the players for not picking our songs. You can imagine how well that went over.







Taking in a Squirrels game with my folks





Finding some sense of joy in an otherwise sad visit back to Cleveland







Running the Richmond Fire Department ‘Beat the Heat 5K’ in which I CAME IN 7th! (in my age range but that doesn’t really matter does it?) I did, HOWEVER, beat Mike fair and square!








Getting pumped about VCU joining the A10 division





Celebrating July 4th with our Richmond family










And finding ways to keep our 103 pound furbaby happy in this dreaded heat!






Of course other things have gone down in the past few weeks - Mike went on a work trip to Vegas, we endured two more hurricanes, I dropped my Iphone in the toilet.


You know. The usual.


Lots of exciting things coming in the next few weeks! *ahem MY BIRTHDAY is in 5 days!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...