Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mind reader


Some days I just know Mike and I were meant for each other.

Let me rephrase - I already know Mike and I are compatible but sometimes something happens and I realize how perfectly we compliment one another.

Yesterday I was talking to a work friend about how Mike and I needed one last happy hour before we get our puppy. One last hurrah with greasy food, discounted brews and nowhere to be.

As soon as I walked in the door after work Mike flashed his big grin and asked “Want to go to Glory Days for happy hour and get bacon cheese fries?”

Uh - of course I do!

And that is just what we did.


The side of ranch dressing was crucial!!

Followed up with his and hers bowls of cereal - what a nutritious dinner, right?

Now we’re ready to be responsible pet parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...