Monday, July 25, 2011

Sweet Stache'

I don't know why moustaches are so popular for us lately but they just keep showing up!

Mike's birthday present for me started it all off:


And then the boys all decided to grow their versions of moustaches at the beach:


Our friend Dawn and I both have birthdays in July so we had planned on having a joint party the Saturday we got back from the beach. So of course we needed moustache birthday cupcakes!



Emily made these in no time flat and they were delish!!


Dawn got us these awesome hats


And the boys made use of our moustache shotglasses.


We blew out the only candle we had in the house while everyone sang us 'Happy Birthday!'


In retrospect, the party was not the greatest idea. We were all exhausted from the trip home and I crashed hard and early. But it was a lot of fun and I love any excuse to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...