Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend Warrior

This weekend I take on an adventure.

I am going to paint the guest bathroom…by myself.


Mike is out of town with friends which leaves me a weekend full of free time. My mind immediately drifted towards this room - I can’t wait to get my hands on this pink floral disaster!


We picked out a color a while back and just haven’t pulled the trigger. Have I ever painted a room before? Nope. But I’m gonna try!

Have to save the tile for another day though...


I don’t have too high of expectations for this project; I just want the room to be presentable for company. I’ll honestly be surprised if I get more paint on the walls than on myself.

Or I may just scrap the whole idea and work on my tan! It’s supposed to be pretty nice this weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...