Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hairy Situation

As long as I've know Mike he has had a buzz cut. He always looked like this:


For a while we joked about him growing his hair out and wearing it in a faux hawk. And then he did it. And it looked great!


It just kept growing. He can totally Bieber-swoop it right now.


Everyone tells him he looks younger and I always get a kick out of it. But last night was the best.

We were at dinner and ordered drinks. The waitress asked for our IDs--which is not rare--and she looked genuinely surprised at Mike's. And then she goes "I thought you were in high school."

I nearly split my sides laughing. Mike looked at me and said "I got ID'd for a lottery ticket the other day."

And then I lost it. Hi-larious.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...