Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green with envy

My mom is obsessed with St. Patrick's Day. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it but she latched onto the holiday like me to Halloween. As a kid we celebrated it up, just like any other major holiday. I was the only person in school whose entire lunch was dyed green, mayonnaise included.

We received a package from Momma C. a few days back that was filled with green confetti that went everywhere, a note that said "Sorry about the mess!" and this flag:



We're definitely the only people on our block with St. Patty's decorations. I was pretty impressed with our  celebratory spirit, until my dad sent me a picture of what was hanging in front of their house:



I have so much to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, a house in Morgantown is flying the same flag that arrived in the mail in the same manner. Interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...