Monday, May 31, 2010

On the Shelf

Our bedroom walls are a blank slate. I really have no clue how to decorate that room; we painted it a tan color when we moved in and we have a lot of dark furniture, so it's pretty ho-hum. We've been on the hunt for some art or other color to add in, but in the meantime I found these beauties to fill some wall space:


I found these shelves at Bed Bath and Beyond--you can arrange them in a number of ways and while they're tinier than I expected, I asked handyman Mike to hang them and filled them up with little trinkets we had lying around.


Yes, those are our college IDs. We look so young!!


I love them! They really help to add some personality and make our house feel more like a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...