Friday, May 7, 2010

The Goofy Grin

For me, there are a few things in this world that cause "the goofy grin." It's the kind of smile that breaks out suddenly and you have no control over it, and it's usually caused by something that genuinely makes you really happy.

Examples: (for me) -

1) Right around the end of September when they start putting Halloween costumes and candy out in all the stores.

2) When Mike walks into a room after taking a nap and his hair is all dented on one side.

3) Listening to a Good Charlotte CD and thinking about all the times Val and I saw them together (pathetic, but still causes the grin)

4) Sticky Rice. Duh.

The list goes on, but you get the point. Well, today I opened a piece of mail that caused a mega-watt goofy grin:



Although slightly dented because the mail lady decided to fold the envelope, it's for realz.

I don't know why this got to me, but I just stared at the certificate for a good 5 minutes. The wedding pictures are gorgeous and all the cards and gifts have been really touching, but this certificate just seals it for me. I guess it took me until 3 weeks after the wedding to finally realize we were getting married!

I want to display this somehow. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...