Monday, April 12, 2010

Never Let You Go

So I closed out my last weekend as a single lady by going to see Third Eye Blind with Val. Me, Val and attractive rock stars -- pretty much the story of my life up to this point. As we walked into the venue, I proclaimed "It's the end of an era!" And that made me a little sad.

But the night only got better. I've mentioned the 3EB love before, and it still remains. Val and I have been to quite a few concerts in our day, and we collectively decided last night that this is the best live band we've ever seen.

Trust us. We're experts.

Never mind we were some of the oldest people at the show. Never mind there were very underage girls trying to get backstage. Never mind Stephan Jenkins was wearing what could only be described as a woman's sweater.

Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...