Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is my Mount Everest

I think I've gained 10 pounds on this vacation. Big breakfasts, many snacks, decadent dinners--we've been eating like kings! My belly is stuffed every day and any sense of eating well is long gone. It's been a blast!

Yesterday was keg and crabs day. After spending waaayyyy too much money on beer every day we ended up buying a keg and it was definitely worth it.

Nate and Katryn were responsible for dinner last night and they prepared a feast!



Cornbread, watermelon, salad, corn on the cob and a bushel of crabs...yum!


Mike LOVES crabs


He will spend hours just picking them apart--he is my designated crab-picker so I don't have to deal with the mess!


So delicious--I don't want this week to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...