Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aunt Zamboni and Uncle Trey

Baby York has arrived!!!

Mike and I had big plans Saturday--we were finally going to buy a shed. I even wrote it on our calendar. Little did I know it was going to be a big day, but for a much different reason!

I knew something was up when Mike came home from work and woke me up---he knows better. But he tiptoed in and said "I have some news." I sleepily replied "Mrrrealkejfhlsgy?" and opened an eye.

''You're an aunt! Lauren had the baby last night!"

I completely lost my...stuff... at that point. I knew I was excited for Lauren and Chris, but I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard this. I legitimately pranced around the house asking questions and prying Mike for information for the next 10 minutes. And this was all before 8:00 am.

Needless to say the shed shopping plans were scrapped, we hopped in the car and headed straight to NOVA to see the happy parents, grandparents, and of course the beauuttiifuuulll new addition :)

It was such a great day and I'm so thankful that we live close enough to be able to visit frequently--because you know we are gonna spoil that little one rotten!

And sweet Abigail, please don't be afraid. I know we're all loud and talk a lot, but I promise we're a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. she is going to LOVE her Aunt Z and Uncle T! Thanks again for making the hike up here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...