Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Year of Wine-ing

I have the best friends/family a girl could ask for.

Not that I didn't already know that, but this whole wedding process is making me realize how many people I am surrounded by that truly care about me.

Last night was my bachelorette party. That is all I am going to say about that.

All my bridesmaids were in town for the event, and they surprised me with the sweetest gifts ever. I am a sucker for anything thoughtful, and this also involved wine. Could it get any better?


Each of the girls picked a specific holiday and decorated a wine bottle with that theme. Now when Mike and I celebrate that first holiday together as a married couple, we have a bottle of wine to enjoy with it! Totally cute, totally original. I melted.

Christmas, courtesy of Lauren. Look at those presents! Adorable.


Halloween!!!!!!!!!! By Erinn. It says we're "Batty for Each Other."

Valentine's Day by Michelle. Look at that heart tag :)


A VCU basketball game from Val--I love the basketball hoop and how she used a picture from our save the dates.

And finally, our first anniversary, also from Erinn. Look at the fancy wrapping....I think my mom had something to do with that.

Libbie picked St. Patrick's Day...she just forgot to bring the bottle :)

Isn't this a great idea? Best girls ever.

1 comment:

  1. :)
    Val should get props for the idea and Lauren should get props for her wonderful, original artwork facilitated by the American flag. She's so resourceful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...