Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Closing Time...

The day is almost here. Tomorrow we close on our house!

After some fuss and bother over getting the money (thanks for nothing Edward Jones) we have the down payment check in hand-although I did spend a very restless night with a huge wad of cash hidden in the apartment. Long story.

On another high note, Mike's government insurance ended up reducing our down payment a significant chunk of change. Point--Team Awesome (that's Mike and I, by the way.)

We are strangely calm, and I am trying to stay that way. We'll hopefully be back tomorrow with happy updates, but for now I'll leave you with this little slice of joy:

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this and suddenly my Facebook message on your wall is no longer cute, just lame. My bad.

    Yay for you two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...