Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Life, New Blog


"Growing up sucks. Not all kisses are magic, and most boys do not live up to your expectations, but there are those times when everything - I mean love, romance, relationships, it all falls together perfectly and it's incredible."

And so begins our venture into the blogging world. Mike and I had been dating for a little over four years when we became engaged in Disney World, leaving me not only incredibly suprised and ecstatic, but faced with an unfortunate amount of Z's in my name.


(Enter the clever title of our little blog).


We're starting this blog in hopes that it will answer some questions about our lives, keep you up to date on our newest ventures, and maybe make you laugh every once in a while. If anything, Mike and I are a good time.


I just recently moved into Mike's apartment and we'll be buying a house in the next few months. On top of that, we're planning the wedding, which is scheduled for April 17th 2010, so there are sure to be plenty of exciting (stressful? nervewracking?) posts surrounding that. As if that isn't enough, we're also looking at getting a dog some time soon.


We're ambitious, ok?


So hang on to your keyboards and join us in our adventure. It's sure to be an interesting ride.

3 comments:

  1. ... and that was a really lame comment to start you off on your blog. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god I just found this and I LOVE IT, I am literally LOL'ing while I read this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...